The Futura Gravel fork is Columbus newest solution to the growing hybridisation of on road and off road cycling, merging urban with nature, for all those cyclists who are searching for an all round fork. From tarmac to single tracks, from unpaved paths to city-scapes, the Futura Gravel fork supports a wide range of uses.
Thanks to its integrated and concealed mudguard eyelets, the fork can be used with mudguards and types up to 35mm width. Oversized clearance means that without mudguards fitted you can use 40mm width tyres, for the most demanding off road conditions.
Created for flat mount disc brake, you can use rotors up to 160mm to match current standards and trends within the industry, allowing superior braking performance.
* Material: T700S & HFM Carbon Fibre
* Finishing: UD Columbus Painted
* Flat Disc Mount Up to 160mm Rotor
* Carbon Dropouts with aluminium inserts
* Tapered Steerer 1-1/8" – 1-1/4"
* Steerer Length: 300mm
* Axle to Crown Length: 380mm
* Rake: 47mm
* Crown Dia: 52mm
* Tyre Clearance: Up to 40mm
* Internal Cable Routing
* Axle Standard: 12mm Thru Axle (Included)
* Weight: 450g