Pista Leggera is the pinnacle of research and development at the Columbus Carbon Lab, and is used by many professionals riders for their track frames.
An oversized, heat treated, CNC machined aluminium steerer provides stability and precision and is seamlessly integrated with aerodynamic, high modulus carbon fibre blades. The Pista Leggera has a classic 35mm rake, providing enhanced responsiveness even in narrow and fast trajectories.
The Front brake hole is wax filled and painted over for a clean finish, by can be drilled to accommodate a front brake.
* MATERIAL: Full Carbon Monocoque, T700
* FINISHING: UD carbon with painted logos
* TYRE CLEARANCE: Up to 700x25c
* Dropouts: Aluminium
* Steerer: 1-1/8" Top -1 1/2" Bottom, 300mm
* Axle to crown length: 367mm
* Rake: 35mm
* Crown: 56mm
* Weight: 560g (-10g/+10g)