Futura forks are the most advanced pinnacle of the Columbus Carbon Labs research & development. Taking advantage of the newest technologies and standards, Futura Disc has been designed to meet the needs of the new road disc riders.
Braking performance is dramatically improved by the disc brake system: with the capability to accept up to 160mm rotors, Futura Disc ensures unbeatable performance, even in the most challenging weather conditions.
The Futura's ultra light monocoque carbon fibre design, with its 1"1/2 oversized steerer, have been specifically reinforced to maximise stiffness and reliability during the braking phase, giving enhanced precision and performance to the riding experience.
* T700S & HFM Carbon Fibre
* Finish: (OEM Ready to Paint)
* Carbon Dropouts with aluminium inserts
* For Flat Mount Calipers, max 160mm rotor
* Centre Lock AFS Fitment Only
* Steerer: 1"1/8 top 1"1/2 Bottom
* Axle to crown length: 368mm
* Tyre clearance: up to 28mm
* Internal cable routing
* Crown dia: 56mm
* Rake: 45mm
* Axle standard: 12mm thru axle (included)
* Weight: 440g (-/+10g)